You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product model: R3G series products
Product Name: Graphics card external adapter board extension cable
Wire length: 25cm, 50cm (other length bulk orders can be customized)
Graphics card compatibility: support for new graphics cards shipped after 2015 (old graphics cards shipped before 2014 are not supported)
Motherboard compatibility: ITX/STX motherboard, NUC, only supports M.2 NVMe interface Does not support M.2 SATA interface, does not support M.2 WiFi interface, does not support M.2 WWAN interface
Power Description: The model that supports the power supply is DELL 12V/18A/220W power supply, or the standard ATX power supply. Please prepare or purchase the power separately.
Bandwidth speed: PCIe3.0x4 (32G/s)
Model Description: R43SG (M.2 NVMe interface)
1. We highly recommend to use it for PC desktop, not for laptop. There is low success rate for laptop due to the Incompatibility, especially for HP, Dell, Lenovo)
2.Professional use is highly recommended. This item don't include user manual, and we don't support technical support, pls take it into account before placing the order.
3.If the BIOS is not recognized, please update the BIOS to the latest version from the official website of your motherboard.
4. System support: Only supports Win10 1909 and later version.
NOTES RELATING TO BOARD OPTIONS
SW1, Power Forced Start Switch, 1 for automatic startup, 2 for forced startup, please cut to 1 for automatic startup.
SW2, PERST # signal delay switch, 1 delay 2.2 seconds, 2 delay 4.5 seconds, with eGPU software, for graphics card compatibility optimization, the current software does not support, please cut to 1
SW3, CLKRUN # signal delay switch, 1 is closed, 2 is delayed for 9 seconds, with eGPU software, for graphics card compatibility optimization, the current software does not support, please cut to 1
J1, PERST # signal delay switch, OPEN to open delay function, SHORT to close delay function, the current software does not support, please insert the jumper cap SHORT.
J2, CLKRUN_Capacitance Delay, currently the software does not support, only for R&D engineers plug in capacitance adjustment delay testing. It takes about 2.2 seconds to insert a 1uF capacitor, 5 seconds to insert a 2.2u capacitor, and so on.
1. Install the hexagonal copper pillar and insert the graphics card into the PCIe x16 slot. The screw is tightened so that the graphics card will not shake or fall off.
2. Install ATX power supply or DELL power supply, including graphics card power cord should also be connected, after installed, DELL power supply will light orange lights.
3. You can plug in the M.2 cable when the computer is off. After power on, the ATX power supply will automatically start the fan to turn. If you use the DELL power supply, the green light will turn on. At this time, the R3G board will turn on two green lights. The system will recognize the card automatically. Please install the graphics card driver. The installation of the driving process may prompt the computer to restart.
We ship everywhere in New Zealand. Most items are shipped within 24 hours. Courier delivery times vary between 1-3 business days. Assembled rigs usually require an additional 48 hour assembly time. We will be in contact to confirm assembly timeframes.
Aramex NZ - www.aramex.co.nz
NZ Post Couriers - www.nzpost.co.nz
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.
You should expect to receive your refund within 1 week of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply contact our team. Orders over $100 qualify for our free shipping. Otherwise, shipping costs are calculated at check out